WUMC-Emmaus: Men's Walk to Emmaus #1607 needs more pilgrims!

Tom Rioux rioux at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 9 09:20:52 CST 2011

As of today we have 12 pilgrims registered for Walk #1607, we must have 20
by 5:00 PM on Thursday or the Walk will be canceled.  Please finalize an
applications that you are working on and/or contact that person you have
been meaning to contact about going on a Walk.

The completed application and a copy of the check must be faxed to (210)
568-2171 before 5pm on Thursday and the application and check mailed to the
address on the application.  Also, please advise Rocky Wilcox (Lay Director
of the Walk) at rwilcox44 at austin.rr.com so that he will be aware of the new
pilgrims.

PLEASE do all you can to get pilgrims registered by Thursday so that this
Walk will not have to be canceled.

Blessings,

Bob Duplantis

 <mailto:bob at bodeb.com> bob at bodeb.com

__._,_.___

~~~~~~~ <>< ~~~~~~~
If you no longer wish to receive Greater Austin Emmaus UPDATES, it is very
easy to unsubscribe.
Simply send a blank email message to:

Visit the Greater Austin Emmaus Website
http://www.austinemmaus.org

Submit message for consideration:
        AustinEmmaus-owner at yahoogroups.com

Unsubscribe:

URL to the Greater Austin Emmaus YahooGroups page:

TO RECEIVE GENERAL HELP INFORMATION
        AustinEmmaus-help at yahoogroups.com

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=518817/grpspId=1705074046/msgId=
995/stime=1299624628>

Change
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AustinEmmaus/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJldDhiZWZsBF9TAz
k3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkAzUxODgxNwRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNzQwNDYEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDc3RuZ3
MEc3RpbWUDMTI5OTYyNDYyOA--> settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch
<mailto:AustinEmmaus-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email Delivery: Digest>
delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
<mailto:AustinEmmaus-fullfeatured at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change Delivery
Format: Fully Featured> to Fully Featured
Visit
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AustinEmmaus;_ylc=X3oDMTJjMTl0YWI2BF9TAzk3NDc
2NTkwBGdycElkAzUxODgxNwRncnBzcElkAzE3MDUwNzQwNDYEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDaHBmBHN0aW1
lAzEyOTk2MjQ2Mjg-> Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> of Use | Unsubscribe