WUMC-Emmaus: Austin District United Methodist Men's breakfast @ WUMC on 11/13

Tom Rioux rioux at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Nov 10 10:47:32 CST 2004

The Austin District United Methodist Men will gather for their quarterly
meeting on November 13 at Westlake UMC.  The speaker will be retired
Bishop Dan E. Solomon, President, Texas United Methodist College
Association.  Coffee and registration begin at 7:30 a.am, and the
program ends at 10 a.m.  We need volunteers from WUMC to prepare and
serve breakfast, assist with set-up and clean-up, greet our guests, and
other odd jobs associated with hosting a function.  Please contact John
Walters JWalters at GoPeriscope.com or Paul Diehl Pediehl at aol.com to sign
up to volunteer and to attend.